- About Us
- Cynthia R. Cox
- Estate Planning
- Jordan C. Parr, Esq.
- Law Firm Accessibility
- Medi-Cal Planning
- Our Paralegal Team
- Planning for Special Needs
- Practice Areas
- Terms and Conditions
- Trust Administration
- Tips for Keeping Seniors Safe from Sweetheart Scams
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- How to Best Support a Loved One Who is Newly Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
- Resources for Family Caregivers to Use During National Elder Law Month
- What You Need To Know Now That California’s Proposition 19 Passed
- Is a California ABLE Account a Part of Special Needs Trust Planning?
- How Do I Establish a Third Party Special Needs Trust for a Disabled Grandchild
- What is a First Party Special Needs Trust in California?