Sydney E. Steinkohl, Esq.
An impassioned advocate for the elderly and their loved ones, Sydney E. Steinkohl is an Associate Attorney with Cynthia R. Pollock. Sydney earned a Masters of Public Health concurrently with her Juris Doctor, making her uniquely qualified to guide families through legal issues surrounding public benefit programs such as Medicare and Medi-Cal. Her love for her work is matched only by her tenacity and devotion to helping those who cannot help themselves.
Prior to joining the Cox Law Group, Inc., Sydney was the clinic coordinator at the Elder Abuse Clinic at the Central Justice Center in Santa Ana. She served as student attorney with the St. Louis University Elder Law Clinic, as a health project intern at the Bipartisan Policy Center, and as a legal intern with Judge Advocates of the U.S. Navy.
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court (CDCA), 2014
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Saint Louis University College for Public Health and Social Justice, Master of Public Health
- Community Member of the Institutional Review Board at Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Katherine Hayes, Michal McDowell, & Sydney E. Reuben, Providing Patient-Centered Care: An Examination of the Police and Political Barriers and Proposed Options to Improve Care for Persons with Advanced Illness, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys Journal, Volume 10, Issue 1 (2014).